How to apply
If you wish to apply for any of the vacancies mentioned on this site, please view the job description you’re interested in and click the ‘apply’ button. Complete the application form and attach a CV (note: your CV must be in Word or PDF format). We respectfully suggest that applications should be kept brief and to-the-point.
If you are interested in working with us but are not sure if we have an appropriate vacancy, we would love to hear from you anyway. We are a fast-growing company, keen to add talented and motivated people to our team. Please fill in an application form, attach your CV and suggest what sort of role you could add value and expertise to.
We promise to review all applications and respond as soon as we can (although we receive an awful lot, so you may need to be a little patient!)
- TesterLocation: Sykes Cottages, ChesterWe are looking for a Tester to assist in the testing and implementation of our internal IT systems and public web sites. ...Find out more
- PHP DeveloperLocation: Sykes Cottages, ChesterWe are looking for a PHP Developer passionate about great software development to join the largest tech team in Chester City Centre. ...Find out more
- UX DesignerLocation: Sykes Cottages, ChesterWe are looking for a UX designer to join our team, helping to design our website to provide a great user experience and maximise bookings. ...Find out more
- Team Manager (Part time)Location: Sykes Cottages, ChesterWe are looking for a strong people manager and coach to lead a friendly team of Travel Experts. ...Find out more
- Property SpecialistLocation: Sykes Cottages, ChesterWe are looking for commercially-minded sales people to join our busy Property Recruitment team. ...Find out more