Sykes Cottages is located in the centre of Chester, a beautiful, unique and historic city on the border with Wales and in our opinion, the jewel of the North West.
Chester has a vibrant culture with lots to do. There’s plenty to interest the historian or sightseer, with the best-preserved city walls of anywhere in the UK and lots of museums specialising in a variety of subjects, including Chester’s unique Roman heritage. Chester is a small city surrounded by beautiful Cheshire countryside, which is just the thing for a civilised country walk followed by a visit to a tea shop, and the Clwydian Hills are only a few minutes away if you fancy something more strenuous.
You can go for a flutter at the Chester Races, held at Britain’s oldest continuously-used race course, and if retail therapy is your thing, Chester has an extensive range of shops. All the major chains are represented, as well as a huge variety of independent businesses, and the unique covered rows offer a shopping experience that cannot be found anywhere else.
Further afield you can find out about the world-class wildlife conservation efforts spearheaded by Chester Zoo, or sample delicious home-made ice cream in all manner of exotic flavours at Cheshire Farm Ice Cream.
Chester is conveniently located for the North West, North Wales and the Midlands. It's easily reached from the M56, M53 or A55 and only 20 minutes from the M6, so commuting here from virtually anywhere in the North West or North Wales is a viable option. Many of our staff live on the Wirral or in North Wales. Coupled with flexible working hours and lots of parking and public transport options, getting to Sykes couldn’t be easier.
If you have a family, the schools in Cheshire West are excellent and perform above average in the national league tables. Chester is a safe and pleasant place to live, work and raise a family.
For more information, please, visit this site: "Visit Chester"
- TesterLocation: Sykes Cottages, ChesterWe are looking for a Tester to assist in the testing and implementation of our internal IT systems and public web sites. ...Find out more
- PHP DeveloperLocation: Sykes Cottages, ChesterWe are looking for a PHP Developer passionate about great software development to join the largest tech team in Chester City Centre. ...Find out more
- UX DesignerLocation: Sykes Cottages, ChesterWe are looking for a UX designer to join our team, helping to design our website to provide a great user experience and maximise bookings. ...Find out more
- Team Manager (Part time)Location: Sykes Cottages, ChesterWe are looking for a strong people manager and coach to lead a friendly team of Travel Experts. ...Find out more
- Property SpecialistLocation: Sykes Cottages, ChesterWe are looking for commercially-minded sales people to join our busy Property Recruitment team. ...Find out more