Life at Sykes Cottages
Sykes is a business which aspires to excellence in everything it does. We are a dedicated and growing team, working hard together to produce some great results.
The working arrangements are flexible, with options for part-time and temporary work. We offer excellent benefits including a pension and private health care and there are special deals for our staff to enjoy fantastic holidays in one of our 6,000+ holiday cottages.
Our offices are situated in Chester city centre, close to the beautiful River Dee and with Chester’s fantastic range of shops and eateries on the doorstep. The railway station is within walking distance, and if you prefer to drive, we can offer subsidised parking close to the city centre or discounts on Chester’s great value park and ride schemes.
In all, Sykes is an exciting and dynamic place to work. The business has seen over six years of sustained growth which looks set to continue; our customer satisfaction is extremely high and there’s a buzz about the place. It’s no wonder our team is growing!
- TesterLocation: Sykes Cottages, ChesterWe are looking for a Tester to assist in the testing and implementation of our internal IT systems and public web sites. ...Find out more
- PHP DeveloperLocation: Sykes Cottages, ChesterWe are looking for a PHP Developer passionate about great software development to join the largest tech team in Chester City Centre. ...Find out more
- UX DesignerLocation: Sykes Cottages, ChesterWe are looking for a UX designer to join our team, helping to design our website to provide a great user experience and maximise bookings. ...Find out more
- Team Manager (Part time)Location: Sykes Cottages, ChesterWe are looking for a strong people manager and coach to lead a friendly team of Travel Experts. ...Find out more
- Property SpecialistLocation: Sykes Cottages, ChesterWe are looking for commercially-minded sales people to join our busy Property Recruitment team. ...Find out more